ALSO Youth provides many services to LGBTQIA youth, but we are not an emergency services center.
If you are in an emergency situation or crisis, please call:
- Trans Lifeline: US: (877.565.8860) Canada: (877.330.6366). Hours: 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Trevor Helpline: 866.4U.TREVOR (866.488.7386). Hours: 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. National Suicide and crisis counseling for lesbian and gay youth. Local resource referrals available.
- GLBT National Youth Talkline: 800.246.PRIDE (800.246.7743) Hours: Monday-Saturday 9:30PM-Midnight, Eastern Standard Time. Peer support and resources for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning youth.
- GLBT National Hotline: 888.THE.GLNH (888.843.4564). Hours: Monday-Friday, 4:00PM-Midnight, Saturday Noon-5:00PM, Eastern Standard Time.
- National Runaway Safeline: 800.621.4000. Hours: 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Hotline for runaway/homeless youth and their families.
- SPARCC, Safe Place and Rape Crisis Center: 941.365.1976. Hours: 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Local hotline for victims of intimate partner violence or sexual assault.